About the Leading with Excellence Award
A professional woman with 5-15 years of experience in energy: Science/Engineering who has gone above and beyond to demonstrate leadership skills, excellence in corporate performance and communication, and has had a significant impact in their organization.
- Degree in Science & Engineering
- Impact on a Corporate Level (example – project outside of title leading to impact on entire company)
- Leading corporate project
- 5-15 years of experience
- Communication Excellence through publications, speaking at events, etc.
- Demonstrate 6 of the 8 skills of a leader, and provide support of this demonstration through references (creativity, courage, empowerment, accountability, collaboration, communication, decision making, inspiration)