About the Woman of Achievement Award
A professional woman, with 15 years or more of experience in Science & Engineering, who has attained a high rank and utilized her position, influence, and expertise to break down gender bias and initiative positive changes for other women in the industry.
She is an able leader who not only strives to build a successful career, but also impacts the success of other women professionals and entrepreneurs in a significant way.
- 15+ years of experience
- Science & Engineering Degree/Industry
- Has/had a high position (key position holder) who had a high impact on the company. Ideally defined as CEO or 1-2 levels from the CEO.
- Increased female hiring in organization – proven with support
- Support advancement of women in the organization
- Technical speaking experience
- Recommendations (1 each) to reflect impact on the organization and impact on society
- Demonstrate at least 4 of the 6 skills of leadership through a recommendation
- Left an imprint/impact