About the Woman of Achievement Award
A professional woman, with 15 years or more of experience in Science & Engineering in the Energy industry, who has attained a high rank and utilized her position, influence, and expertise to break down gender bias and initiate positive changes for other women in the industry.
She is an able leader who not only strives to build a successful career, but also impacts the success of other women professionals and entrepreneurs in a significant way.
- 15+ years of experience
- Science & Engineering background
- Has/had a high position (key position holder) who has/had a significant impact on the company. Ideally defined as CEO or 1-2 levels from the CEO.
- Increased female hiring in organization – proven with support
- Support advancement of women in the organization
- Technical speaking experience
- Recommendations (1 each) to reflect impact on the organization and impact on society
- Demonstrate at least 4 of the 6 skills of leadership through a recommendation (visionary, inspiring, communication, left an imprint/impact, empowerment, courage)
Please prepare the following documents in pdf, the system will not allow you to save your entry and complete it at a later stage. We recommend that you have all the listed documents available at the time of submission.
- Recommendation to explain your impact on the organization
- Recommendation to explain your impact on society
- Explanation of how you display the requested leadership skills
- Examples/support of advancement of women in the field and organization
- Examples of publications, speaking events and awards
For award submission enquiries, please contact Rachel George at firstname.lastname@example.org or +971 4 427 0739.